วันจันทร์ที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

LEARNING LOG 6

LEARNING LOG 6

          This week, My teacher taught me about Antconc program.  I learnt about how to use AntConc. Then, she taught me searched some words that I interested in and save information in to the notepad.Next,open the program and select the file note pad and click word list the program  showed me many words.In this program you can look about local grammar Style and Content knowledge. In addition, teacher taught me to use English-Thai parallel corpora from www.arts.chula.ac.th teacher gave some examples the English words that have many different meaning in Thai meaning such as friend and teacher.



Unknown

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
biz.