วันจันทร์ที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

LEARNING LOG 3

LEARNING LOG 3

   This week, I learned outside the class that seminar in my major. I learnt about"Linguistics and Language Teaching" by Professor. Budsaba Kanoksilapatham  from Silpakorn University.First, She taught about teaching methods pedagogy and linguistic competence. Next, I learned phonetics and phonology.She taught me how to pronounce the letter “h”, consonant sounds because people often mispronounce this sound and vowel sounds.I learned to stress vocabulary and learned about Collocations, Pragmatics, Sociolinguistics, and Lexical Semantics, which was American English and British English.From seminar, I learnt many thing that have benefit to me in the future.


Unknown

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
biz.